Long black hair
|Place of Origin||
She is a kind person/monster, normally she doesn't interact so much with anyone, so no one know what she really is, the only thing they know about her is that she has something like homemade candy shop. Her private life is the void itself.
She can be seen walking around the villages like Snowdin, Waterfall and Hotland selling candies and stuff, even if she looks intimidating, she always has a kind and soft smile when she talks. Sometimes you can find her talking alone, sometimes whispering to Echo Flowers.
She loves being a baker, but she also loves science and alchemy, she tried to make her own robots, but she failed to give them a soul.
In the Genocide route is revealed that Drexler is a "Void Entity", a mysterious type of Hollow that lurks through the darkness of the deep space, and somehow she "payed" a price to end in this dimension, destroying her own body in a painful trip through the time-space continuum, ending up in the Underground to escape from "the Void", and her sister, who tried to stop her before leaving their dimension, destroyed their both arms in the process, her sister loosing her left arm, and Alessia loosing her right arm. Both of their arms were supposed to be "weapons".
Her body took another form, but her arm regenerate again in it's original form, causing her to keep part a fraction of her powers from the Void, the price was high, but she forgot her name and turned into a "semi-mortal" creature like Monsters.
You will encounter with Drexler several times in the this route, unable to fight her, everytime you see her, her mind will corrupt a little more every time you kill someone. Also, you will find her sister, who had the same destiny that Alessia, but she keeps looking for her, she will corrupt herself to become "Cosmos Emissary" once again in this dimension to stop you from hurting her, but weaker also mortal, if you kill "Cosmos", you will absorb her soul.
At the end, Drexler will finally meet you at the barrier, her right arm fully revealed as strange armored-scaly arm, with a strange ligth-glow, with a blue-ish purple color, you will say her true name, due to the memories of her sister, then, she will become "Void Emissary" once again, there are two different endings.
The Hollows or Fu'jahs are an extinct species, but no one knows they actually existed, since their real appearance was "too creepy" for the rest of the monsters, so they shapeshifted in a more common and "friendly" looking type of monsters, looking more like Fauns or Felines, literally imitating other monsters.
Alessia looks like a human but obviously she isn't, she wears large cloak and a purple scarf which change often, black boots and glasses. She has purple eyes and her height stands around 6 ft, with some dark long hair and pale skin.
She looks rather "androgynous".
Under her cloaks she normally uses some jackets and shirts, old style-ish, black pants. Curiously she wears something like a glove, and long-sleeve shirts/jackets, her right arm for some reason is always covered with them, like she was hiding it, also she posses some tiny horns in her head.
Stats, Armor and ACTs
AT: N/A - N/A
DF: N/A - N/A
Check, Talk, Hug, Insult, Flirt, Eat.
-"Hello stranger, what can i do for you?" [Encounter in Waterfall]
-"Greetings, i've been working on something new for you..." [Second encounter after fight]
-"My profession!... well...I'm a something like... a "baker"?" [Talk#1]
-"Well, i was tired... and lonely so, i decided to make something that everyone can enjoy!... but i suck at it." [Talk#2]
-"I've never.. uhhg" [Hug#2]
-"Focusing your bad energy on me isn't going to make you feel better" [Insult]
-"Hmmm thanks..." [Flirt#1]
-"Oh you're a little confused but, you don't have to..." [Flirt#2]
-"Oh my, no one ever said those nice things to me..." [Flirt 3#]
-"Ohh you 're hungry? i have something for you!" [Eat1#]
-"Baking is more than just a hobby, even if sometimes people changes colors!" [Eat#2]
-"Baking is... something i love, i'm glad that someone can understand that" [Eat#3-able to spare-]
- A tall figure is standing up, carrying something around the darkness.
- The figures looks scary but somehow, they have a slightly smile.
- You tried to talk with Drexler about her occupation, she grins being a little creepy.
- You asked her to why she decided to become a baker, she seems thoughtfull.
- You hug Drexler thinking this would make her feel better, she seems confused.
- You hug her tightly being in your tiptoes, patting her back as you can since she is tall, she gently hugs you back.
- You frown and tell a bunch of bad stuff about what people thinks about her, she sighs.
- You tell a compliment about her fancy clothes, she tilts her head.
- You tell Drexler that she looks really "handsome" and you give her a flower, she giggles a bit.
- You feel a little dumb, but you tell her that she is beautiful the way she is, she blushes while looking at the flower.
- You pat your tummy, Drexler immediately starts looking in her box
- You take a bite of Drexler's candies, It taste good, but your cheeks turns purple in a few seconds.
- You eat the whole candie happily, telling Drexler that they are delicious, she has the biggest smile in the world.
- There is a strange figure looking at you in the darkness, seems like it's smiling. [First encounter Neutral/Genocide]
- You found this familiar figure, sitting across the field of Echo Flowers. [Waterfall encounter]
- You can see her walking around aimlessly, holding her right arm. You can hear her rambling.
- Drexler has a lot of magazines hidden in her house, even if she isn't openly perverted, she tends to think too much.
- Their favourite food are cereal for some reason, and muffins.
- They are at least 7' 3'' tall.
- Their first name is Alessia, but they often refers just as Drexler
- They always looks like really tired.
- They always looks like they are wearing too much clothes, even if they walk around Hotlands, seems like they are hiding something.
- Drexler uses She/He/They pronouns.
- Drexler has a Buzzard Eagle pet, her name is Beatrice.
- Fu'jahs can shapeshift completely, or certain parts of their bodies.